Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Week 7 EOC: Final Project Pitch


Working with the managers of Pinot’s Palette, in Henderson located in The District at Green Valley Ranch, I will be doing a survey to find a solution to a problem that they may have. I was able to contact them on the phone and I followed up with an email to clarify what my intention of the survey is. Essentially I said,”The purpose of this project is to identify a "marketing problem" with a business; usually it is just a matter of getting more customers to visit an establishment or creating awareness. The point of our meeting is to identify specifics and creating a survey that I can ask people.” So my goal, prior to the interview that I will be having later this week, is to increase foot traffic into the building, which may lead to more patronage, all by creating more awareness.

Pinot's Palette is the upscale destination in Las Vegas where you can "Paint. Drink. Have Fun." At their studio, anyone can be an artist and have fun being creative - no art experience required! In two or three hours you can create a festive, whimsical and colorful painting while sipping on your favorite beverage. And here’s why their motto is “Paint. Drink. Have Fun.” This is why I chose to do my project with them, not because I can drink on the job (my drinking days are behind me anyways), because anyone can have fun being an artist and use their creativity. Pinot’s Palette is a great place for a fun date night, group activity, or if someone just wants to gain some experience as an artist. I would consider myself an artist and I would find this to be a fun thing to do.


I hypothesize that more people will attend these classes if they were aware of the place. I intend to prove this with more research that I will conduct in the upcoming weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment