Tuesday, April 14, 2015

EOC Week 2: Sample Survey


This questionnaire is meant to be quick and relatively painless way to sample what people think about fragrances. This is anonymous and voluntary. Circle or write your answers where necessary. Thank you for your time and cooperation.

1.            Which gender do you identify with?        Male                      Female                 Other

2.            Does scent attract you when meeting new people?        Yes         No          I don’t know

3.            If someone stinks, does that give you a bad impression?                               Yes         
No          I don’t care

4.            Do you enjoy the smell of Vanilla?           Yes         No          I don’t care

5.            Do you enjoy the smell of Lime?               Yes         No          I don’t care

6.            Do you enjoy the smell of Leather?         Yes         No          I don’t care

7.            Do you enjoy the smell of Musk?             Yes         No          I don’t care

8.            Do you enjoy the smell of Peppermint?                                Yes         No          I don’t care

9.            Rate these scents from most favored to least?  __  Vanilla           __  Lime               __  Leather         __  Musk             __  Peppermint

10.          Does the way you smell may have an effect on people’s opinion of you?              Yes            No          Maybe            I don't care


No comments:

Post a Comment